Truck accident attorneys from Arnold & Itkin recently filed a lawsuit on behalf of an individual who was rear-ended by an 18-wheeler in Bryan, TX. Our client was a resident of Brazos County and sustained severe injuries to his neck and back as a result of the accident. His treating physician has recommended surgery.
The defendant in the case is Kristen Distributing Co.; the driver of the truck was acting in the course and scope of his employment with the defendant when the accident occurred. Our personal injury law firm is alleging that the injuries sustained by our client were a result of the negligence of the defendant because they:
- Failed to control the vehicle’s speed
- Failed to operate the vehicle safely
- Failed to yield the right of way
- Failed to keep a proper lookout
- Failed to maintain a safe distance
- Failed to train its employees
- Failed to supervise its employees
- Violated applicable local, state, and federal laws and/or regulations
- Negligently entrusted a vehicle to an incompetent and/or reckless driver
We look forward to helping our client and his family through this difficult time and fighting for the fair financial compensation that he needs to move on with his life. To learn more about our other case filings, click here.